L.C. King Landon Duck Barn Coat
Giv’in a damn since 1913, our barn jacket is almost as old. The barn jacket was a staple for Landon seeing a need for a durable and warm jacket that could withstand the rigors of tracking quail or a long day at the farm.
These jackets have been built to last, and just like your grandfather’s old L.C. King Jacket, this one looks and performs a lot like his. It looks a lot like his grandfather! We brought back signature details and rebuilt this icon to perform better in the field and at work.
“True to fit and Built to Last”
- Reshaped armhole, collar and shoulder with 2 needle stitching on shoulders, armhole, and down sleeve for improve shape, movement and durability.
- We added a gusset at the sleeve cuff with signature
- Signature 1913 L.C. King shank down the center front and sleeves
- Reinforced pockets with rivets
- Signature red zipper under the right chest pocket flap
- Increased bottom pockets taken from our classic Overalls
- Corduroy collar and canteen blanket lining 100% polyester with new inside patch pocket
- -Diamond quilted poly lined sleeves
FABRIC - 12 oz Brown Duck
- Proudly made in the USA from 100% cotton duck cloth by our friends at Mount Vernon Mills in Trion, GA. They’ve been making quality cotton duck cloth since 1847.
- Our low and slow in house “Worn Wash” for softness