It's only fitting that our first foray into women's jeans coincides with a collection inspired by breaking conventions. 100% made in America, available in Noirand Indigo, and with just the right amount of stretch, they can dress up, dress down, and look great doing justabout anything.
Sourced and crafted entirely in America from quality Cone Mills stretch denim, we left no stone unturnedwhen producing our first women's jean. Preshrunk andwith just a touch of stretch for a perfect fit, they're theonly jeans you will want to wear this fall.
- 10.5-oz Cone Mills stretch denim. Preshrunk.
- 67% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 11% Rayon / 1% Elastane.
- Custom YKK Copper zipper.
- Traditional 5 pocket styling.
- Back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Front pockets are riveted at stress points.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- Mid rise, 9".
- Fitted through hip and thigh, tapering down to theankle.
- 28 1/2" inseam.
- 10 1/4" leg opening (based on size 28).
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a 28.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly Handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing runthat may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be instock again. Limited products are available forimmediate shipping.