We took the soft touch of your favorite decade-old tee, hitit with heavily-seeded texture, and beefed it up. Rugged, but with a gentler side, this heavyweight's sure to slide tothe top of your tee rotation.
Utilizing upcycled and recycled yarns, which are shreddedand respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This tee shirt would takeabout 1000 gallons of water to make conventionally.
- 8-oz. 52% Upcycled Cotton, 48% Recycled Polyester.
- Garment washed for worn in look and feel.
- Single chest pocket.
- Full taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.