Taylor Stitch Men's The Jack Short Sleeve Shirt in Navy Slub Glen Plaid
Light, breezy, and easy-wearing—the subtle plaid on this Short Sleeve version of Taylor Stitch's fan-favorite Jack will keep the cookout crowds guessing. Tonal at first glance, the fabric is filled with nuance and comes alive after inspection.
Glen Plaid (shortened from the distinctly more Scottish-sounding Glenurquhart Plaid) has been around since the 19th century, but it looks remarkably good for its age. Thanks in part to style standard-bearers like Cary Grant—who famously wore a Glen plaid suit in the classic North By Northwest—the pattern has been a consistent fixture in well-curated wardrobes since its inception. Now, for a limited time, it can be a part of yours, too.
- 4-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Features our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.