The Utility Shirt in Swift Mills Denim
Brand Taylor Stitch
This product is unavailable
Constructed with the details that make vintage workwear so special and designed with our modern, tailored fit.
Swift Mills 8 oz. 2x1 Denim
Swift Mills produced denim from domestic cotton in Georgia since 1886. The 2x1 weave naturally produces a beautiful, varied texture that gives the shirt exceptional visual interest on both the inside and outside. Comfortable from the get-go, this denim only gets softer after each wash.
- Proudly made in California.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- 8 oz. Swift Mills 2x1 denim.
- Triple needle construction.
- Chain stitch run-off.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- Lock stitched buttons & button holes.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and hang dry.
- Model is 6'4", 175lbs and wearing a size 42.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.