The Moto Utility Shirt in Royal & Navy Buffalo
High-country tested and civilization approved—the Moto Shirt kept us warm as we charged to the top of the snow-capped Sierra Buttes and made us presentable as we stopped in town for provisions.
The Paul Bunyan of prints, Buffalo Plaid’s been synonymous with the outdoors for over 150 years. We turned over the iconic look to our friends at Portugal’s finest flannel mill, who were able to recreate the feel and weight of this all-time classic.
- 10-oz. 100% cotton flannel.
- Reinforced side gussets and two chest pockets.
- Triple-needle chain stitch construction.
- Our signature California collar.
- Custom painted metal catseye buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.